Come Enjoy Pilgrim Lodge as a Retreat Facility!
Pilgrim Lodge welcomes non-profit, civic organizations, and religious groups to enjoy retreat and conference opportunities at our facility. Our 100-acre, waterfront retreat center on Lake Cobbosseecontee provides a relaxing environment with opportunities for recreation and connection to nature.
With capacity to sleep 145 guests in cabins, flexible indoor and outdoor gathering spaces for groups and affordable rates, Pilgrim Lodge is the ideal setting for a conference or retreat in an unbeatable natural setting.
Reservations are available May through October.
Inquire now to learn about availability and rates for your group by contacting the Director, Liz Charles McGough, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-724-3200.
The site includes:
- A Dining Hall that seats 200 with A/V system
- A Main Lodge with 4 meeting spaces of various sizes, complete with wi-fi and A/V capacity
- 17 cabins with electricity, hot showers and bunk beds for a total capacity of 145 guest
- An outdoor amphitheater and chapel that are excellent settings for meetings, performances, or gatherings
- A waterfront with access to swimming and boating options
- Accessible parking, bathrooms, and central buildings with two fully accessible cabins
Groups have access to:
- All-inclusive rental packages that include full meal service
- Staff support to plan for the needs of the group
- The convenience of a beautiful setting just an hour north of Portland and 20 minutes from Augusta
- A substance and alcohol free environment
Guests will enjoy:
- Stunning sunsets and the call of the loons in a relaxing natural setting
- A variety of boats available for use
- Access to a series of nature trails that meander through the 100-acre property
- An outdoor labyrinth in the woods
- Activities at two large playing fields
- A bonfire field, great for campfires