- The camping program at Pilgrim Lodge depends on the help of volunteers each summer. The camping season at Pilgrim Lodge is a faith mentoring program. Please help vitalize our ministry with the gift of your time. Most counselors come back year after year because a week at Pilgrim Lodge is such a rich and rewarding experience for everyone involved. You will be asked to attend several planning meetings in the spring or early summer. For most sessions you will arrive at camp the day before campers do and will leave at the end of your session after the last camper has been picked up.
Learn More About Volunteer Opportunities
Counselors In Training (CITs)
Download Volunteer Forms
All counselors and volunteers working with youth at Pilgrim Lodge are required to have the following paperwork on file with the camp office. Counselors in Training (CITs) should be sure to check out the CIT page as well for paperwork related to that program.
In order to open these PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Most newer computers come with this software already, but some may still need to Download Acrobat Reader.
Once you are scheduled for a camp, please fill these out and get them to the PL office (or your Dean) as soon as possible.
- Volunteer Staff Application
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement
The copyright for this form is held by the American Camping Association – Used by permission.
- Health Form 4
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Online Training For Volunteers Registration Form
- State of Maine Mandated Reporter Training
- Read through the PowerPoint
- Follow the directions at the end to take the quiz
- Upon completion of the quiz – print certificate
- Returning Volunteer Review Must be completed annually.
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement Must be reviewed, updated (if necessary), and signed annually
- Health Form 4 Must be reviewed, updated (if necessary), and signed annually
- Background Check Authorization Form Must be completed annually