Pilgrim Lodge Summer Staff
All 2018 Summer Staff Positions Have Been Filled
For 2018, staff must be available June 18 – August 21, which includes a week of staff training.
Some staff members may be asked to work pre- and/or post-season depending on need and availability.
Some things to consider:
- If you love working with children, can be silly and engaging, while keeping safety as your number one priority, camp is the perfect place for you!
- You will be living closely with other staff members (4-5 per cabin) in an intentional Christian community
- As a member of the Pilgrim Lodge Staff you will be expected to sign and live by the Staff Covenant
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or will be by June
- You will be doing meaningful, but hard work – which can mean some long days
For questions or comments please contact us.
Interested in being at camp, but don’t want to spend the entire summer?