Raking leaves, stacking wood, cleaning the kitchen, moving “freezables”:
there’s so much to do to close up PL and get it ready for the winter!
We need your help, and there’s something for everyone to do!
8:00 – Breakfast for All
8:30 – Opening Welcome
12:00 – Lunch for All
4-4:30 – Work Ends
Bring work equipment if you’ve got it: gloves, rakes, shovels, chainsaws, garden tools, etc.
Who may attend?
- Adults over 18 years old
- 6th-12th graders may attend
- They must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them throughout the weekend, such as a parent or a youth group leader.
- Please, no youth younger than 6th grade due to safety concerns.
Who needs a health form?
- ALL MINORS NEED A HEALTH FORM.
- Health Form 1 is required for minors only (no doctor’s signature, just parents).
- If you’ve already attended camp this summer, we have your form on file!
- Download The Permission & Health Forms
Please contact us if you plan on attending the work day!