Pilgrim Lodge Summer Staff
For 2018, staff must be available June 18 – August 21, which includes a week of staff training.
Some staff members may be asked to work pre- and/or post-season depending on need and availability.
Some things to consider:
- As a member of the Pilgrim Lodge Staff you will be expected to sign and live by the Staff Covenant
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or will be by June
- You will be living closely with other staff members (4-5 per cabin) in an intentional Christian community
- You will be doing meaningful, but hard work – which can mean some long days
- If you love working with children, can be silly and engaging, while keeping safety as your number one priority, camp is the perfect place for you!
Program Director Chaplain
Chef First Cook
Waterfront Director Boating Director
Music Director Art Director
Outdoor Education Director Photographer
Maintenance Assistant General Staff
For questions or comments please contact us.